Wednesday, September 29, 2010

NEWS and NOTES: September 29, 2010

Greetings fellow Readers.

How are you all enjoying the stories so far? It’s been a few weeks since I finished Arcana Magi and The Impossible Man on Fictionaut and my mind has been in overdrive since. So without further waiting, I here are some news.

1 – For Arcana Magi Fans. I am in the middle of second drafting Arcana Magi Rush. It is a Short Story, BUT this will not be posted on Fictionaut… JUST… YET. I am going to try to get Arcana Magi Rush published by a Lit Mag first. If I can’t get the Short Story officially published, then I will definitely announce its Fictionaut posting immediately. Just to give you an idea of what to expect from Arcana Magi Rush, I’ll give a brief quick summary:

‘It’s about a Piloted Giant Robot fighting an Angry Giant Dragon.’

(If that’s not awesome, then I don’t know what is.)

2 – On Monday, October 4, at 4:00 P.M. EST, I will be posting my Cosmic Horror Short: Shell. It’s very short because, it is basically a prologue to my Cosmic Horror Universe. (The title of the Universe alone is too much for the human mind to handle without going mad, but it’s pending.)

3 – On Saturday October 9 and Sunday October 10, (Maybe Friday October 8 depending on the forces of nature), I will be attending New York Comic Con and Anime Festival at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City. Unfortunately, I am neither a guest nor running a panel. That’s right! I’m roaming the Halls to check things out like a wandering zombie. (Preferably a Samurai Zombie, with an electric guitar.) [And no, finding a cosplayer dressed as a Samurai Zombie with an electric guitar will not automatically be me.] {I’m not cosplaying!}
Ahem. The reason why I say this is that if any of you, my fellow Readers, are out attending New York Comic Con and Anime Festival and actually spot me (You have my photo.), and you want to shake my hand to give a hearty hello, but afraid I might scream “BEGONE! I do not want my fame sullied by your fan hands.” like a Hollywood snob (Even though I have not acquired the Xbox 360 Achievement ‘Untouchable Fame’.) [Maybe never will.] {Why would I want that Achievement?!}, I will definitely welcome that handshake and hello from you guys. So don’t be afraid. I am not a zombie, though I may be hungry.

No NOTES Today.

So that’s all the NEWS and NOTES for now.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment