Friday, September 3, 2010

NEWS and NOTES: Septemeber 3, 2010

Greetings fellow readers. Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

Sorry for the delay but The Impossible Man Behind the Scenes has been bumped back up to the top of the Discussion Topics. This will be the last time the Discussion Topics will be used in The Impossible Man Series Group Section.

Click on the The Impossible Man Group Section sidebar link to check it all out.

NOTES Today:

--All NEWS and NOTES will be posted in my Blogger Site after this week. So check around here to learn the latest Short Story postings on Fictionaut and other future publications of my works.

FINALLY: I want to thank all of my readers out there and all the new readers for viewing Arcana Magi Main Series and The Impossible Man. It was fun writing for all of you. I won't be posting stories on Fictionaut for awhile, I'll be focusing on trying to get a short story published by a Lit Magazine. If I do succeed, I'll announce it here on my Blogger Page as well as anything else I get out there.

That's all the NEWS and NOTES for now.

Until next time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment