Monday, March 21, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: March 21, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES. Spring is officially here!

NEWS:

- The new short story I'm looking to post on Fictionaut this summer will be Science Fiction. The names are to be determined at a later date. I may be able to get two up. It all depends on the time I got.

- 'The Geolyth Equation' Short Story is currently in draft mode. I know I've had this for two months now but it is a struggle to write it without being cliche or a ripoff of Lovecraft. But it's getting there.

- 'Feral' will be making another set of submission rounds as soon as I find a Lit Mag that is not on hiatus and is open to submissions.

- The new Arcana Magi title page art is currently in development for the Arcana Magi Universe's Group Page on Fictionaut. It may take me awhile but I will have it posted up.

NOTES:

I most likely will be creating the Facebook page in April. The page will be either titled 'The Written Works of H-M Brown' or just 'H-M Brown'. Either way my name will be on it, so keep your eyes out in April if you want to friend me. I will have it linked to Fictionaut's Facebook page.

Also I will most likely release the title names of the upcoming Arcana Magi stories I will write for later this year. I'm looking into certain avenues on expanding this story as a franchise. So stay tuned.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment