Monday, April 18, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: April 18, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

- While although I am spending this Spring writing Short Stories for Submission runs, I decided to post up one of those Short Stories, 'Artemis Neo', on Fictionaut Friday May 6. I acknowledge that the gap between posting 'Arcana Magi Rush' in January and my upcoming Anthology Stories on Fictionaut in July is a very long wait. And since I have my new Facebook Page 'The Written Works of H-M Brown', it would be beneficial if I spot up a new Short Story on Fictionaut for some of you newcomers finding me and my works via Facebook.

- Speaking of Anthology Stories, I will be posting the Anthology Short Stories in July on Fictionaut.

- Coming this Fall on Fictionaut: The Novelettes 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 2', 'Arcana Magi Cross' and 'Arcana Magi Pure'.

- Coming January 2012 on Fictionaut: The Short Story 'Arcana Magi Divine'.

NOTES:

No NOTES this session.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment