Monday, August 5, 2013

NEWS and NOTES: Month of August

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to another edition of the monthly 'NEWS and NOTES'. This is going to be a slow month due to personal issues, but there are a couple of big things coming up so read on.

NEWS:

-August 14, 2013 on Blogspot: The Wednesday Rants

Join H-M Brown as he shares his thoughts on writing, talks about future plans, and share additional info on upcoming releases.

-August 16, 2013 on Kindle: Free 'Shell' Friday

Get your Free copy of 'Shell', prequel to 'The Geolyth Equation' Featured on 'Duality of Horror - A Short Story Double Feature' on Kindle today.


-August 16, 2013 on Fictionaut: The following works will be set to private mode...

The Impossible Man

The First Run

Beyond Logic: A Matter of Time.

Please see 'NOTES' Section for more details.

-August 28, 2013 on Blogspot: The Wednesday Rants

Join H-M Brown as he shares his thoughts on writing, talks about future plans, and share additional info on upcoming releases.

-August 30, 2013 on Kindle: Free 'Shell' Friday

Get your Free copy of 'Shell', prequel to 'The Geolyth Equation' Featured on 'Duality of Horror - A Short Story Double Feature' on Kindle today.


NOTES:

As you have seen on the upcoming schedule, I will setting 2 stories in Fictionaut to Private Mode. This means that you have to be a Fictionaut Member to view and read these works. Please bear with me for I do need to make an income and this did not come as an easy decision. I decided to try what I felt was meeting halfway by letting Artemis Neo and Beyond Logic: The Jury of My Peers to remain unlock only because they are one half of a dual set released on Kindle. The prices on Kindle is $.99 for this purpose and will not see any price hikes for Duality of Science and Beyond Logic Vol. 1.

I am giving all of you all an 11 day notice if you wish read or finish up reading where you are at, but unless you are a Fictionaut Member, you will have to purchase a copy on Kindle to read the stories set to Private Mode. The other coice would have been to remove them from Fictionaut altogether meaning deleting them from the website, and I really did not want to do that after all these years.

Again, I am sorry if you feel it is unfair, but life is not giving me a fair shake and I have to make that fair shake with my own two hands somehow. The stories are still available for reading, you just have to join Fictionaut to get to them.

I thank you for your understanding and patience, and I hope you continue your patronage of my works now and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment