Monday, October 9, 2017

Quick NOTES: October 2017 #1

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to the another round Quick NOTE.

-Now on Fictionaut: 'Arcana Magi Zero + Pure - c.1'

Season 8 of  'Arcana Magi Universe' begins!

Click on the sidebar link to check it out.




[Merchandise]

Be sure to pick up Splatterbomb Merchandise at iTunes and Spreadshirt.com

[NOTES]

Welcome back everyone for Season 8 of 'Arcana Magi Universe' This Season is the big crossover event of Zero and Pure. I couldn't think of a good title so I just went with 'Zero + Pure' as the subtitle and will roll with it. This entire season will be focused on this crossover. I do not know if I will have time for 'Memorial Vol. 8' this Season.

I will be releasing chapters on Monday indefinitely to help me work around the tabletop games and real life. Scheduling is extremely tight now so please understand and I thank you for your support.


That's all for Quick NOTES.


Until Next Time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment