Monday, March 5, 2018

NEWS and NOTES: March 2018 Edition

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to the another round of 'NEWS and NOTES'. Let's begin.

NEWS:

- Monday, March 12th, 2018 at 10 PM on Fictionaut: 'Arcana Magi Zero + Pure' - Chapter 11


- Monday, March 26th, 2018 at 10 PM on Fictionaut: 'Arcana Magi Zero + Pure' - Chapter 12



NOTES:

[Arcana Magi Zero+Pure]

So, I am unsure if I wanted to say this now or just wait until the end, but as you saw in Chapter 10, some major plots did get resolved. However, there are still some loose ends left undone, and I am going to try to get them covered to Chapter 15. I am crossing my fingers, that I can end the entire 'Zero' and 'Pure' series in this year, which will end in May the earliest. It is of great sadness that I will have to announce that 'Arcana Magi Memorial' will not be written this season so I may focus on completing 'Zero' and 'Pure' and not carry it on for another year.

Truth be told , this entire arc of both series has been stuck in the same night for the past 5 years and its time that I put an end to this madness once and for all.

Thank yo all for your understanding and support.

[Merchandise]

Be sure to grab a copy of 'Peanut Butter Jelly (Splatterbomb Theme)' at iTunes and Amazon.

'Splatterbomb™' T-Shirts are on sale at Spreadshirt.



Until Next Time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment