Monday, May 7, 2018

NEWS and NOTES: May 2018 Edition

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to another round of 'NEWS and NOTES'. It's the end of a season and a farewell to a journey. Let's begin.

NEWS:

- Monday, May 21, 2018 at 10 PM on Fictionaut: 'Arcana Magi Zero + Pure' - Chapter 15

The Series Finale! 'Arcana Magi Zero' and 'Arcana Magi Pure' comes to the end as everyone reflects on recent events and prepare for a changed life.



NOTES:


[Arcana Magi Universe]

So this is it. Two 'Arcana Magi' series have reached their conclusion. It was a great run telling Alysia, Megumi, Mayumi and Emi's story these past 8 years going back to Alysia's debut in 2009. It was a fun ride.

With that said, Season 8 will come to a close this month. Season 9 will be begin October 30 with the entire season focused on 'Arcana Magi Memorial'. I'm a little concerned about Fictionaut. The've been in existence, as far as I know, since 2009 when I arrived. That is a lot of years for a website to run. I'll know for sure what its state will be when October swings around and make adjustments accordingly. I just hope that nothing bad happens with Fictionaut when October rolls around.

So, I thank you all my fellow readers for joining this season of  'Arcana Magi Universe'. I lok forward to seeing you all in the Series Finale this month. I'll share my final thoughts during 'Quick NOTES'.

Until Next Time...

See ya.

[Merchandise]

Be sure to grab a copy of 'Peanut Butter Jelly (Splatterbomb Theme)' at iTunes and Amazon.

'Splatterbomb™' T-Shirts are on sale at Spreadshirt.



Until Next Time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment