Monday, May 21, 2018

Quick NOTES: May 2018 #1

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to the end of 'Arcana Magi Universe' Season 8.


- Now up and running on Fictionaut: 'Arcana Magi Zero + Pure' - Chapter 15

The Series Finale! 'Arcana Magi Zero' and 'Arcana Magi Pure' comes to the end as everyone reflects on recent events and prepare for a changed life.



NOTES:

[Summer]

I'm going back into the summer break for 'Arcana Magi Universe'. Season 9 will begin October 30 with 'Arcana Magi Memorial', IF nothing happens to Fictionaut and it has a steady traffic. The site is pretty much old and I don't know how much longer traffic on the site will continue. I can only wait and see.

[Reflections]

'Arcana Magi Zero' and 'Arcana Magi Pure' have officially come to end. It's been a long time since I completed an 'Arcana Magi' series in totality and I hope I succeeded in entertaining all of you. It was fun writing both series at once. I did my best to close up all the characters in both series and not leave too much hanging. 8 years is a lot, and I still have 'Memorial' to complete starting next Season. It was pretty amazing experience writing all those characters and expressed some ideas and explored characters. It was a tall task, but it really was fun. Especially doing a true crossover this season.

I thank you all for joining for Season 8 and I look forward to seeing you all again in October for Season 9. Have a safe and fun Summer.

Until Next Season...

See ya.

[Merchandise]

Be sure to grab a copy of 'Peanut Butter Jelly (Splatterbomb Theme)' at iTunes and Amazon.

'Splatterbomb™' T-Shirts are on sale at Spreadshirt.



Until Next Time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment