Monday, June 13, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: June 13, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES. A little something New to talk about, plus I want to address something to all of you here and will repeat on Facebook Wednesday.

NEWS:

- Coming this July on Fictionaut: 'Beyond Logic: The Jury of My Peers' Short Story and the second Short Story's title will be 'Beyond Logic: A Matter of Time'. Both will be posted in July. Release date TBD.

- Coming this Fall on Fictionaut: The Novelettes 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 2', 'Arcana Magi Cross' and 'Arcana Magi Pure'. Official dates to be announced in July.

- Coming January 2012 on Fictionaut: The Short Story 'Arcana Magi Divine'.

NOTES:

I really would like to take the time to thank all of you who have been waiting for a new story to be released by me, either on Fictionaut or in Publication. I just want to say that my experiences of writing both 'Arcana Magi' and 'The Impossible Man' Web Novels weekly, exposed a serious flaw in my writing, in that writing one chapter every week is bad writing. I know that there are probably still spelling and grammatical errors floating around in each of the 30 and 20 chapters of the novels respectively.

This is why there is a big waiting gap between new works. I want to give you guys the best writing I can offer and in diverse styles of writing I can deliver. Even if my works are FREE on the internet to read, it is a still a product that I am giving you and all products should be given the best quality for it's value. Even if it's FREE. So again I thank you all for waiting patiently for new works during this time and in July 'Beyond Logic' will be awesome.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment