Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Weekly Rants: October 24, 2012

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to another round of random rants. This is going to be a short rant tonight.

-On 'Arcana Magi Memorial'-

I notice that my narrative writing is overwhelmed by character dialog. It isn't very well balanced even for character development. I am hoping though that the character interactions is strong enough to compensate the lack of narrative. Heck, I'm hoping that they are all well developed after this. But Volume 3, should end I guess you could say the character arc, establishing Azure, Sora and Ciel, their background and who they are. Volume 4 next year will see the trio on nice little adventure. No reason I shouldn't go that direction especially establishing some protagonists in these 3 Volumes, that I can revisit and expand on.

-Thoughts on Writing-

Sorry no Thoughts on Writing this week. What I want to do next week, is copy and paste some of the thoughts I wrote on writing over the summer on Facebook. I want to bring them all over to here in more unified and easy to read pages. I will try to stretch it out for a few weeks.

- Yeah this was pretty much all I have to rant about for this week. I look forward to sharing my thought on writing next week.

Until next time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment