Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Weekly Rants: December 19, 2012

Greeting Fellow Readers! Welcome to another of random ranting. Christmas is around the corner and the New Year is a jump away.

[On Thoughts on Writing...]

I hope you all enjoyed my 'Thoughts on Writing' here on these rants. I do have a lot on my mind about writing and I will continue to share them as I continue onward. I will spread them out over a couple weeks so that I won't pile on too much in short time and keep interest up. Plus there is so much to writing, there are plenty to talk about. Some controversial, some may come off as BS to you, and maybe a different insight from what you normally hear.

But I do want to stress one important thing, what I say on 'Thoughts on Writing' are not word of law. It's just my thoughts of what I have learned so far. After all, if learn new things in writing, it may change what I originally thought before, and if I learn something new in writing from, like techniques or voicing, then that too could change my outlook.

Seriously, I don't mind if you readers respond on Facebook with rebuttals and criticisms. Who knows I could learn something from you guys and it might make my writing and storytelling all the more stronger, fun, and awesome. Contrary to what humanity thinks, we all are still learning whether we have college degrees or not. There is always room to learn something.

[Arcana Magi Universe]

I'm hoping I am not overwhelming all of you with 'Arcana Magi'. I do have other stories outside of this on tap, but I'm looking to keep them focused on Kindle and not Fictionaut. For those of you who want to see more 'Arcana Magi' I will be posting a new story in around February/March. Most likely I will write 'Arcana Magi Pure Vol.3' to synch up with Memorial. And maybe I will write another story in another universe to spread out the variety.

[Kindle]

Speaking of Kindle. I want to continue De x Maquina and Chain + Fate. I also have more Geolyth Lore stories to write. I pretty much have a lot to write really. I'm not sure if I can get all of them out for 2013. There's just so much going on, but I want to write this up and get them on Kindle. Just stay tuned and hang tight. I'll get it all sorted out and you will have new adventures.

---

Okay, next week is the start of the holidays so I'll be taking the next 2 weeks off. No 'NEWS and NOTES' and No 'Weekly Rants'. On January 7, 2013, I'll set up the next list of stories to come out for the year, and on Wednesday the 8th, I'll return with the Weekly Rants and new 'Thoughts on Writing'.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Until 2013...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment