Saturday, April 18, 2015

Quick NOTES: April 2015 #1

Greeting Fellow Readers!

I apologize for yesterday. I had a family emergency and completely forgotten to set up Peanut Butter Jelly (Splatterbomb™ Theme) to free on Bandcamp.

To make up for this mistake, I have set Peanut Butter Jelly (Splatterbomb™ Theme) to Free right now and will continue until 1:00 AM Monday Morning. 'Shell' will also be set to free tommorow as well to complete the Free Spring Day and I will post up on Twitter for teh official announcement.

Again I apologize for this error.

-On another NOTES this Wednesday NYC-Playtest is hosting another Weeknight Playtest. Th eLocation is Whole Foods West 57th Street Manhattan. Start time is 6:00PM until 11:00 PM. 'Swap Off' will be playtested as well as other local developer's games. So come on buy.

 http://nycplaytest.com/

-And yes 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 5 c.5' is still set for this Friday on Fictionaut at 9:00PM.

Thank you for your patience on my mistake.

Until Next Time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment