Thursday, October 14, 2010

Important NEWS October 14, 2010: Fictionaut Down (UPDATE)

Greetings fellow Readers,

As some of you probably have noticed when clicking on any of the links to Fictionaut you receive an error that reads:

[Sorry, our server choked on your last request.
This is most likely our fault, not yours. Please try again in few minutes. If the problem persists, leave a note below and we'll review the issue.]

I don't know if it is from my end or from Fictionaut's end, but I have sent an inquiry to find out what was gpong on. Hopefully I'll get answers soon.

Thank you for your time and patience.

See ya.

UPDATE:

I was able to get into Fictionaut and the site is expanding, so there will be slowdown.

Sorry you'll have to copy and paste the link for more information:

http://www.fictionaut.com/forums/general-forum/threads/506

Thank you for your patience and enjoy my stories.

Until next time,
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment