Monday, October 4, 2010

NEWS and NOTES: October 4, 2010

Greetings fellow Readers.

Welcome to another segment of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

1 – Today, my Cosmic Horror Short: Shell is now up and running on Fictionaut. It is the Prologue to my Geolyth Lore Short Story Series. It's very short but compelling enough to enjoy. Click on the link under 'Works of H-M Brown' on sidebar to check it out.

2 – Arcana Magi Fans. Hang in there. I finished second drafting Arcana Magi Rush and I am in the trimming phases. I don't have a finalized date of when I will post it on Fictionaut since I will be pushing it for publication, but I just want to stress that if I don't get it published it will be on Fictionaut. For those of you who are just tuning in here is a brief quick summary of Arcana Magi Rush:

‘It’s about a Piloted Giant Robot fighting an Angry Giant Dragon.’

(If that’s not awesome, then I don’t know what is.)

3 – On Saturday October 9 and Sunday October 10, (Maybe Friday October 8 depending on the forces of nature), I will be attending New York Comic Con and Anime Festival at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City. Unfortunately, I am neither a guest nor running a panel. That's right! I'll be roaming the halls to check the everything out. Just so you, my fellow know, I am open to a hearty handshake if you are intersted to say hello to me. (I know I'm not THAT famous, but I would like to thank you all personally for your support of my works on Fictionaut.)

No NOTES Today.

So that’s all the NEWS and NOTES for now.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment