Monday, January 10, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: January 10, 2010

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

- 'The Geolyth Equation' Short Story is currently in draft mode and pacing along very well.

- I'm in decision mode on what to do next with 'Feral' Short Story.

-No status changes on the submission of 'Arcana Magi Rush' Short Story this week.

-By the end of January, Arcana Magi Behind the Scenes will be Updated to include 'Arcana Magi Memorial' and 'Arcana Magi Rush'. It will be posted in the Discussion Section of Arcana Magi Universe Group Page.

NOTES:

-All NEWS and NOTES will be posted only on Mondays and exclusively here on my Blogspot Page. You will find the link in my personal Fictionaut Page.

-I am exploring the possibility of creating a Facebook Page, now that I have so many stories up on Fictionaut. I am still trying to figure out what I would do to utilize it. Some of my ideas may include welcoming and encouraging fans to do fanart of my stories. It would be intersting to see some of you come your renditions of the creatures from 'Shell' or some of my characters from 'Arcana Magi'. If I do pull the trigger all the details will be posted here and on Fictionaut.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment