Friday, January 28, 2011

NEWS and NOTES SPECIAL EDITION: January 28, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES. You all enjoyed Arcana Magi Rush? Well there is a little more fun on the way this week.

NEWS:

- Arcana Magi fans, after doing some deliberation, I found the discussion thread in the Arcana Magi Universe Group Page on Fictionaut can no longer handle my Behind the Scenes post. So I making a bold move on Fictionaut itself by posting my Behind the Scenes as a Story itself and will add it at Pg 8 after Arcana Magi Rush. It;'s bold because it Nonfiction and could risk being removed. But if the Moderators are okay with the posting I will post the other Behind the Scenes every Friday. So help Support Behind the Scenes and click on the sidebar link here and the link in Arcana Magi Universe Group Page on Fictionaut.

I really would like to share with all of my readers how I came to create Arcana Magi and help enhance your reading experience.

- 'The Geolyth Equation' Short Story is currently in draft mode.

- There are no status changes on the submission of my short story 'Feral'.

NOTES:

- Due to the potential of Arcana Magi Behind the Scenes posted on Fictionaut's main page rather than on the Discussion Thread, NEWS and NOTES will be posted in the Discussion thread on Fictionaut for now until otherwise noted.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment