Monday, May 16, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: May 16, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES. Sorry for the delay, I am having Internet connection problems at the moment so thankfully I managed enough time to at least get this posted up here on Fictionaut around 6:00 PM. But now I finally got the Blogspot post here up and running. My apologies for the lateness and any spelling errors in this edition.

NEWS:

- The Official title of my new Speculative Anthology Series comeing this July on Fictionaut is titled... 'Beyond Logic'. The first story will be up in July with its subtitle to be announced in June.

- Coming this Fall on Fictionaut: The Novelettes 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 2', 'Arcana Magi Cross' and 'Arcana Magi Pure'. Official dates to be announced in July.

- Coming January 2012 on Fictionaut: The Short Story 'Arcana Magi Divine'.

NOTES:

I hope the adjustments on my 'The Written Works of H-M Brown' on Facebook has been helpful and convenient for all of you. I will continue to make as many improvments on Facebook as possible.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment