Monday, May 9, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: May 9, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES. Are you all enjoying 'Artemis Neo' on Fictionaut?

NEWS:

- Coming in July on Fictionaut: A new Anthology Series. Official title to be announced in June.

- Coming this Fall on Fictionaut: The Novelettes 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 2', 'Arcana Magi Cross' and 'Arcana Magi Pure'. Official dates to be announced in July.

- Coming January 2012 on Fictionaut: The Short Story 'Arcana Magi Divine'.

NOTES:

For those of you following me on Facebook. This Wednesday, I'm going to make a lot of adjustments with the links, so you will be noticing a lot of my entries removed and more links to my stories. I will still be doing Facebook Wednesday to give some commentary, but I will make my Facebook page a little cleaner.

May is going to be a slow month, because I'm going to be concentrating on writing 'The Geolyth Equation' now that I got the plot outline situated.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment