Greetings Fellow Readers.
Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES. Sorry for the delay a major blackout took out the power in the East and affected my connection. Still, today is the big day, check out what's on tap on Fictionaut.
- 'Beyond Logic: The Jury of My Peers' is now up and running on Fictionaut.
Mr. Johnson faces a conviction of an unusual crime that would destroy his life. Will Mr. Johnson be found innocent of the charges?
Click on the sidebar link to check it out.
- Coming July 29th on Fictionaut at 4:00 PM EST: 'Beyond Logic: A Matter of Time' Short Story.
Lindsey has a few hours to protect her boyfriend Sean. Will she succeed in time?
- This Friday, 'NEWS and NOTES' will have special postings to mark the release of both 'Beyond Logic' stories on Blogspot.
- Coming this Fall on Fictionaut: The Novelettes 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 2', 'Arcana Magi Cross' and 'Arcana Magi Pure'. Official dates to be announced in July.
- Coming January 2012 on Fictionaut: The Short Story 'Arcana Magi Divine'.
Starting August 1, I will be throwing breadcrumbs during 'NEWS and NOTES' on what to expect from the upcoming 'Arcana Magi' stories in preparations for the Fall releases.
That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.
- For insight on what goes through my mind in the world of writing, catch my 'Facebook Commentaries' on Facebook, every Wednesday at 4:00 PM EST.
Until next time,