Monday, July 25, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: July 25, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

- This Friday on Fictionaut at 4:00 PM EST: 'Beyond Logic: A Matter of Time' Short Story.

Lindsey has a few hours to protect her boyfriend Sean. Will she succeed in time?

- Coming this Fall on Fictionaut: The Novelettes 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 2', 'Arcana Magi Cross' and 'Arcana Magi Pure'. Official dates to be announced in July.

- Coming January 2012 on Fictionaut: The Short Story 'Arcana Magi Divine'.

NOTES:

- This Friday will be the last 'NEWS and NOTES' posted on that day until the 'Arcana Magi' releases this Fall.

- I would like to the thank the readers who 'Like' me on Facebook. I encourage all of you to keep following me on Facebook for info and Behind the Scenes coverage.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

- For insight on what goes through my mind in the world of writing, catch my 'Facebook Commentaries' on Facebook, every Wednesday at 4:00 PM EST.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment