Monday, April 23, 2012

NEWS and NOTES: April 23, 2012

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of 'NEWS and NOTES'.

BREAKING NEWS: Over the weekend when I was preparing "Duality of Science" for Kindle, my computer got corrupted and it cost me the entire "Duality of Science" document. I tried to recover it with my backup but the computer wouldn't co-operate with me. I got my computer completely fixed and thankfully I didn't lose everything, though "Beyond Logic" rolled back to the beginning and I had to recover 'Arcana Magi'. As a result of this, "Duality of Science" and "Beyond Logic are pushed up by one month each.

HOWEVER, I am not going to pass up publishing on Kindle this week. I have a back up story that is actually ready for publishing, all I have to do is read through for cleanup and it'll be ready this week. It is a 5 Chapter Novelette but given the circumstances of what happened, I will charge $.99 for this story rather than $1.99 for the Novelette format. I sincerely apologize for those of you waiting for "Duality of Science" all month long. I really hope this substitute story will be both appealing and enjoyable.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

NEWS:

- Coming this Friday April  27th on Kindle***: "De x Maquina: Revolution" 5 Chapter Novelette

Naoki Sato is a teenage prodigy rising in the ranks among the wealthy, but soon he will learn a dark secret that is happening towards society.

Get your copy this Friday on Kindle.


- Coming Friday May 25th** on Kindle***: "Duality of Science - A Short Story Double Feature"

Two Short Stories, Two fantastic futures. Each with a different outlook:

'Reality World' - Things are not at all what they appear. An enlightenment of things to come. A world within our fingertips.

'Flight 178' - Come aboard the greatest flight mankind will ever experience. Breath taking with every visual.

- Coming Friday June 29th** on Fictionaut: A new "Beyond Logic" Short Story

What odd and surrealistic tale awaits you? Stay tuned to find out.

- Coming this Summer on Kindle: "Duality of Fantasy - A Short Story Double Feature"

- Coming this Summer on Kindle: "Rise of Svjaijovs" Novella

- Coming this Fall on Fictionaut: "Arcana Magi Universe" 2012 Season.

**All DATES are subject to changes if a schedule conflict arises.

*** All Kindle Dates are subjected to a 24 hour waiting period before Kindle Direct Publishing releases it in Amazon.com.

- Every Wednesday on Facebook at 8:00 PM ET: The Weekly Rants

Get behind the scenes and commentary to all writings and projects by H-M Brown.

NOTES:

- I will discuss on the The Weekly Rant about "De x Maquina" and its future.

- Also I am aware that some of the links lead to a 404 page error on Fictionaut. This is due to Fictionaut updating its website with new features like the Blog section. I will place in the new links as soon as possible.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment