Monday, November 5, 2012

NEWS and NOTES: November 5, 2012

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of 'NEWS and NOTES'. Check out the 'NOTES' below regarding this week's schedule.

NEWS:


- This Friday November 9, 2012 at 8:00 PM EST** on Fictionaut:  'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 3 - Chapter 5'

Sora is taking her steps toward recovery, but what decisions is she going to make?

Check it out this Friday on Fictionaut.

'Arcana Magi Memorial' Dates:

Friday, November 2, 2012 at 8:00 PM EST - Chapter 5**

- Starting Friday, November 16, 2012** on Fictionaut: 'Arcana Magi Pure Vol. 2'

Mayumi and Emi are back, and they're about to learn what their new found life will bring.

Friday, November 16, 2012 ay 8:00 PM EST - Chapter 1**
Friday, November 23, 2012 ay 8:00 PM EST - Chapter 2**
Friday, November 30, 2012 ay 8:00 PM EST - Chapter 3**
Friday, December 7, 2012 ay 8:00 PM EST - Chapter 4**
Friday, December 14, 2012 ay 8:00 PM EST - Chapter 5**


- This Holiday season on Kindle: Free 'Shell' Days. Get your chance to add 'Shell' to your booklist for FREE on these following days.


Black Friday - November 23, 2012
Friday - December 7, 2012
Friday - December 14, 2012
Friday - December 21, 2012

Make sure to grab a copy for you and your book reading family and friends.


- Wednesday's between 8:00 PM EST and 9:00 PM EST on Blogspot - The Weekly Rants. Check out info, thoughts, and behind the scenes look on all writings and project by H-M Brown.

** Dates and times are subject to change pending any scheduling conflicts.

NOTES:

- First I hope everyone is safe and well post Hurricane, my prayers go out to everyone hardest hit in the region. as for my end it was rough here on my end but I came out very fine, just a downed tree, a blackout, and light flooding. Unfortunately, there is supposed to be a Nor'easter coming this Wednesday with snow and potentially a blackout since the power grid is still in the recovery phase. So the question posed to me is, should I delay again? The answer is, I'll wait and see.

     This Wednesday, If I don't get blackout, I will run the Weekly Rants, but I may delay my posting of 'Writer's Thoughts Facebook Archives' until next week. It will be during these Rants that I will give the final word on whether 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol.3 Chapter 5' will continue as planned, or delayed to next week. But it will be posted as planned and 'Pure' will be posted as planned, even though I tried to avoid the Holiday season. My only concern is that I do get blackout on Wednesday, when the Nor'easter arrives and I won't get to post up then as planned, so I got fingers crossed.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment