Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weekly Rants: January 9, 2013

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to another round of Random Ranting. It is a new year and there are a lot of stuff that has to get done, so let's run the list.


Kindle:

-I do have plans for Kindle releases this year. I'm thinking of publishing Chain+Fate 2. Also I'm thinking of working on another De x Maquina. At least these two for 2013. They will be Short Novels, 5 chapters each and hopefully I can get them to 50 pages which would be 10 pages each. That should be enough for plenty of content to read on. These two, and I will tell you now, will be sold at $1.99 so that I may do a $.99 sale during their time on Kindle. I can't give everything away for free. I need income to pay the bills. Hopefully I should have it ready by Fall 2013.

- Also Free Shell Kindle will be starting soon, I have to check a few thing on Shell and I will have the next dates set and list posted on 'NEW and NOTES'

Thought on Writing:

-I'm keeping this to a minimum, maybe once or twice a month. There is a lot of stuff I have to do, but also I have to do research on writing, and do critical thinking of what I write for these topics, before I share my thoughts so that I won't come off as an idiot.

Arcana Magi Universe:

-Yeah you guys saw this coming. 'Arcana Magi Pure Vol3' will be written first to sync up with 'Memorial'. Both of these stories I will concentrate on before engaging in any new 'Arcana Magi' stories. Give them their proper endings and see where to take the universe afterwards. Plus, from the number of views I've saw on Fictionaut for Chapter 5 of the latest Volumes I've written, these two seem to have a nice following of readers and I want to keep that up.

Twitter:

-I am thinking about making the jump to Twitter where I can make all the necessary announcements and links to all things related to the my stories. If I do this, I'll probably start before I release "Arcana Magi Pure Vol.3" so that all of you can make comments there. Now, let's be realistic here, I'm no Shakespeare. I know I can flub my story very easily both story and grammar-wise. I have no editor to keep me in check and help improve my writing and skills. While being praised is a nice thing, I'm more interested in the negative. I want to be a good writer. Being a good writer is at least listen to criticism if not take its advice. It's not perfection I am looking for, it's the entertaining and the comprehension. Let me put it like this, if you comprehend what I wrote and are entertained, then I did a good job.

That's all on my mind for this week.

Here's to a fun and entertaining 2013.

Happy New Years fellow readers.

Until Next Time...
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment