Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday Rants: March 2014 #1

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to a late edition of Wednesday Rants. My apologies. because fo the short time I have before Thursday arrives, I am gonna keep this short.

[Arcana Magi Season 4]

I want to thank all of my fellow Readers for joining me this season for Memorial and Pure. Next season will be the 5ht Anniversary of 'Arcana Magi'. I have yet to figure what I am going to do, but I do want to make it special. So join me in October, when the 5th kicks off.

[Cyber Tactics on Youtube]

The plan to have a video up this month is still in the works. Basically the plan is to cover all things Cyber Tactics, from individual cards to game mechanics. it will be in depth with each subject. However, I have not decided how I will approached this. I could use the R&D Table like in the Prototype Presentations, but I am also thinking about slideshow, but I don't how to pull that off. I'll have it all figured out soon enough.

[Prototype Presentations]

I am in the selection process of what to present, but I will be working on a new video to present another game. Stay tuned for more details.

[Youtube Readings]

I am interested in doing video readings of my works on Youtube, but just like the Cyber Tactics on youtube, I don't know how to approach this and make it work. Also scheduling. Once I figure it all out, then I will make announcements.

[Free 'Shell' Friday]

Just to give a heads up, this week is another Free 'Shell' Friday so feel free to snatch a copy if you haven't yet.

So these are the rants this time around. Again I apologize for being late. I really have no excuse for this. Thank you all for joining me.

Until next time..

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment