Friday, July 25, 2014

Quick NOTES: July #2

Greetings Fellow Readers! I have a new round of NOTES to make.

- Now released on Youtube: Audio Readings - Feral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLj-L_OgdR4&feature=youtu.be

A new life rose to its feet, and now craves for its new source of food.

Click on the link and listen today.

- Now on Sale at Amazon Kindle: Free 'Shell' Fridays

http://www.amazon.com/Shell-Geolyth-Lore-H-M-Brown-ebook/dp/B008FSCR2I/

Go and pick up your free copy of 'Shell' the prequel to 'The Geolyth Equation' featured on 'Duality of Horror: A Short Story Double Feature', today.

- I read through YouTubes Terms and Agreement and all my Videos will have Ads. BUT FEAR NOT, because I was granted to choose what type of ads to use and I chose the Overlay, which mean you will not Ad videos before, during or after any of my videos. Just as I wanted. So you do not have to wait for my videos to start up have any interruptions when listening to 'Audio Readings'.

-Coming August 4th on Blogspot - 'NEWS and NOTES: August Edition'

Swing on by to see what is on tap for the month of August.


Thank you all for checking out my works, you all have a good weekend.

Until Next Time...

See Ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment