Monday, August 4, 2014

NEWS and NOTES: August 2014

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to the August Edition of 'NEWS and NOTES'. I hope you all enjoyed my Audio Reading of 'Feral', there will be more in the future but for now, I have some plans to share.


NEWS:

-Friday August 15, 2014 on Kindle - Free 'Shell' Friday

Grab yourself a free copy of 'Shell' on Kindle.


-Wednesday August 20, 2014 at 9:00 PM EST on Blogspot - Wednesday Rants

Join H-M Brown as he discusses upcoming projects and plans at a new time slot.


-Friday August 29, 2014 on Kindle - Free 'Shell' Friday

Grab yourself a free copy of 'Shell' on Kindle.


NOTES:

August and September I will not be doing any monthly releases. I will be focusing these next two months working on 'Arcana Magi' 5th Season. That's right. 5 Years of 'Arcana Magi' and I want to make sure that the stories this year are little better than last years. And a lot more exciting. I want to make sure this year works out good for all of you. I look forward to sharing this momentous occasion with you all.

So that is all for NEWS and NOTES for the month of August.

Until Next Time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment