Friday, November 27, 2015

Quick NOTES: November 2015 #2

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to a fast round of Quick NOTES. I got the story done on time thankfully so let's get the rundown.

-Now Available on Fictionaut: 'Arcana Magi Pure Vol.6 c.2'

Mayumi, Emi, Rumiko and Keiko try to figure out what happened with the white mist. Sayako and Cooking Club witness chaos and Mrs Saito discovers something shocking happening outside the city.

Click on teh sidebar link to check it out.

- Monday, December 7, 2015 10L00 Pm EST on Blogspot: 'NEWS and NOTES'

 Join H-M Brown as he announces the upcoming releases and event for the month of December.


NOTES:

- As per my announcement on Twitter this morning, I believe I got the plot hole fixed. I really hope I did. If it's there, I apologize and hope that it doesn't ruin your overall experience with 'Arcana Magi Pure'.

- Game-A-Con Festival was a very well done for its first year. I had a good 8 successful playtests and some adjustments have been made. So I am aiming for the mid-late December for the game to be publisher ready. Until then keep an eye on 'NEWS and NOTES' and Twitter for any events where Splatterbomb will make an appearance.

That's all for Quick NOTES.

Until Next Time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment