Monday, October 2, 2017

NEWS and NOTES: October 2017 Edition

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to another round of NEWS and NOTES. It's a new season of 'Arcana Magi Universe'! 8 YEARS IN! And a new schedule pattern.

NEWS:

- Monday, October 9th, 2017: 'Arcana Magi Pure Zero' - Chapter 1

- Monday, October 23, 2017: ' Arcana Magi Pure Zero' - Chapter 2

NOTES:

-I apologize for not updating 'Arcana Magi Universe' chapters on Fictionaut as planned. Between 3 tabletop games and Gen Con and life issues, I had zero room to do the editing that I wanted. I didn't even get to finish updating 'The Impossible Man' like I wanted. Progress on 'Splatterbomb' and others are pacing along nicely.

-'Arcana Magi Pure Zero' is a tentative title, I am not sure what would be the best way to title it, so it will be a last minute decision.

[Merchandise]

Be sure to grab a copy of 'Peanut Butter Jelly (Splatterbomb Theme)' at iTunes and Amazon.

'The Impossible Man' Novel is available on Amazon Kindle today.

'Splatterbomb™' T-Shirts are on sale at Spreadshirt.



Until Next Time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment