Monday, March 14, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: March 14, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

- Arcana Magi fans, the end of the year is going to be one awesome ride. I have three new Arcana Magi Novelettes and one Short Story on tap. Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 2 and three untitled original stories to expand the universe more. They are currently in the outline stages. I chose to wait until the end of the year to release them so I can give all of you time to read up the other stories. Dates will be announced later.

- I'm also looking into writing new original Short Story for Fictionaut. Hopefully I can get it out in the Summer.

- 'The Geolyth Equation' Short Story is currently in draft mode.

- 'Feral' will be making another set of submission rounds soon.

- I'll also be working on a new title page to post up in Arcana Magi Universe's Group Page on Fictionaut. It may take me awhile but I will have it posted up.

NOTES:

I've been looking into making a Facebook account for my novels. I'm not sure what kind of purpose to serve. I'm thinking for the most part, for the Facebook page to serve the following:
A) A fan spot for all of you gather and talk about any of my stories amongst yourselves. Point out who your favorite characters are or favorite scenes. I won't be actively talking to all of you nor seeking any praise. I'll probably act like a moderator more to keep everything Rated PG.
B) Maybe you guys post up clean Rated PG fanart.
C) And of course, links to all my stories.
I don't know how I'll do this, but I'll definitely have everything figured out.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment