Monday, March 28, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: March 28, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

- I'm having technical problems logging into Fictionaut, so there won't be any NEWS and NOTES posted in the Arcana Magi Universe Discussion Thread on Fictionaut.

- The latest Short Story I am working on is titled 'Artemis Neo'. It's currently in draft mode. It will most likely do a submission run when I finished.

- 'The Geolyth Equation' Short Story is currently in delay mode. This is due to the struggle to write it without being cliche or a ripoff of Lovecraft. But it's getting there.

- 'Feral' is now making its submission rounds, no status change yet.

- The new Arcana Magi title page art is currently in development for the Arcana Magi Universe's Group Page on Fictionaut. It may take me awhile but I will have it posted up.

NOTES:

No NOTES today.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment