Friday, April 15, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: April 15, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

- My Facebook account is up and running. I am under the name H-m Brown (Yes Facebook reduced my name in lowercase). However, I am struggling to find my name on the Facebook list so I can get the direct link to my Facebook page on both Fictionaut and Blogspot. So feel free to request to be added to my Friends list if you want in.

- The new Untitled Short Story Science Fiction Anthology Series will be posted on Fictionaut this Summer.

- The Novelettes 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 2', 'Arcana Magi Cross' and 'Arcana Magi Pure', are coming this Fall on Fictionaut.

- The new 'Arcana Magi' Short Story that will be posted on Fictionaut in January of 2012 will be titled - 'Arcana Magi Divine'.

NOTES:

It's kind of getting repetitive and redundant on the status of the Short Story Submissions and drafts I have been engaged in this Spring, so there won't be any updates on them, for the time being.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

3 comments:

  1. Correction Notes: The Facebook Page Upper cased the M in my name. So it's now H-M brown as it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently there are two Variations of Facebook listing, one under People titled H-m Brown and one under 'Pages Book' titles H-M Brown. The one under 'Books' is supposed to be my Facebook page not under People. I have no idea what just happened there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to the confusion of having two Facebook pages titled H-M Brown, I retitled the one that Blogspot and Fictionaut are to 'The Written Works of H-M Brown'. I hope this removes any trouble you may have. Again sorry for the mix up.

    ReplyDelete