Friday, April 8, 2011

NEWS and NOTES: April 8, 2011

Greetings Fellow Readers.

Welcome to another edition of NEWS and NOTES.

NEWS:

- The new Arcana Magi Title page is up and running on Fictionaut. Click on the Arcana Magi Universe link on the sidebar to check it out.

- The Short Story 'Artemis Neo' is undergoing its second draft. Then it will undergo a Submission Run after final tweakings.

- I finally got the plot point of the Short Story 'The Geolyth Equation' in order and after I get Artemis Neo done, I will resume the first draft and get it ready for a submission run.

- There are no status changes on the Submission Run of my Short Story 'Feral'.

- There are no status changes on the Special Submission Run of my Short Story 'Arcana Magi Zero'.

- This Summer on Fictionaut will be a new Short Story Science Fiction Anthology Series.

- New 'Arcana Magi Memorial Vol. 2', new series 'Arcana Magi Cross' and 'Arcana Magi Pure', coming this Fall on Fictionaut

- To be on the safe side, if I can't get the new 'Arcana Magi' Short Story this Fall, then it will be released January of 2012. So I guess I can say Late Fall/Early Winter.

-Friday April 15, I will be setting up a Facebook account to give a vocal platform for all of you to discuss with each other about my stories posted on Ficionaut. It will have links to my stories of course as well to Fictionaut's Facebook page among others. There will be other ideas for this account that I am looking over, there will be announcements about that here in my Blogspot.

NOTES:

I will posting NEWS and NOTES next Friday to mark the creation of my Facebook account at 4:00 P.M. EST.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment