Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Weekly Rants: September 12, 2012

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to another round of random rants. It's been a slow week so I'll just be making small coffee talk and keep this session brief.

'Shell' on Kindle:

Well the first the weekend of offering 'Shell' for free went fine. So I will be doing it again this Friday and next week. However, the KDP Select Cycle will nearing the end soon so I only have one more week to offer 'Shell' for free before the reset. So I will be deciding my next move for the remaining Free days I got. Stay tuned.

'Arcana Magi Universe':

The new season is coming up. 'Arcana Magi Universe' will be entering it 3rd year on October 30 and boy did this series come a long way. From a single Short Story to a small franchise of sorts. And to think I thought this was the 4th year. That's how long I've been at this. But it is exciting looking to unleash Volume 3 of 'Memorial' and Volume 3 of 'Pure' onto the internet world. I am very much looking forward to entertaining all you 'Arcana Magi' fans out there once again.

New York Comic Con 2012:


It is that time of year again. I'll be wandering the halls once more. Which will be fun. Unfortunately, I decided not to file a form for holding a Panel. I had been too tied up with side projects to try to set one up. However, if any of you are interested in stopping me to say hello, I am more than happy to shake your hand.


Well that's all I got on my mind for this week. Hopefully I'll have something more constructive to talk about next week. You all have a good weekend and don't forget to pick up your FREE copy of 'Shell' on Kindle this Friday.


Until next time...


See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment