Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Weekly Rants: September 26, 2012

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to another round of Weekly Rants. 'Arcana Magi Universe 2012' Season is around the corner and so is New York Comic-Con.

'Shell' on Kindle: So I got good news, Kindle Direct did reset my free promotional days back to 5, wish it would be more. Which means I am going to set up a schedule on next weeks 'NEWS and NOTES' so you will all be ready scoop up a free copy of 'Shell' on Kindle. And make sure you get yourself a copy of 'Duality of Horror' so you can read 'The Geolyth Equation'. Plus Halloween is right around the corner.

About last weeks rants: I kind of made a little error to correct, I did write a little backstory on Sora, and I stress the word little. I really did gloss it over in a few sentences but it happened at the end so Sora still was static either way. However, in Volume 3 I am exploring Sora's story and man will it be big. Bigger than I had expected. I really like the direction I am taking Azure, Sora and Ciel and I am confident that the series will get even more stronger after this Volume.

Future plans on Weekly Rants: I really liked that I wrote a a bit on my thoughts on writing, and I decided I will continue to do so in future installments of Weekly Rants. Just share my thoughts on writing and so on. It really is fun and I look forward to sharing those thoughts with all of you.

Well that's all for now on the Weekly Rants. This was very brief because I'm really focused on writing and I am very axious to share my stories next week. Thank you all for stopping by.

Until next time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment