Monday, May 6, 2013

NEWS and NOTES: May 6, 2013

Greetings Fellow Readers. April Break is over for me, and the real world really gave me a beating.

NEWS:

- Wednesday's between 8:00 PM EST and 9:00 PM EST on Blogspot** - The Weekly Rants. Check out info, thoughts, and behind the scenes look on all writings and projects by H-M Brown.

- This week I'm going to talk about my scheduling. As you may have noticed, nothing is posted yet. This because I found out that Facebook has an Events feature, so I am looking into it. Also, life. Yes there is a life outside the internet and harsh realities. I will talk more about this in my Weekly Rants this Wednesday. I want to take a moment and iron out my plans before making any final decisions and directions with all of you. So I look forward to seeing all of you this Wednesday.

** Dates and times are subject to change pending any scheduling conflicts.

NOTES:

-No NOTES this week.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment