Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Quick NOTES: Jan #2

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to Quick NOTES. I got a lot of information to share so this won't be quick as usual.


-Thursday 6:00 PM at Microsoft 11 Times Square, Manhattan: 'The NYC Arcade'

https://www.facebook.com/events/993970643951369/

It's official! I have a table to showcase Splatterbomb™, hence why I made a schedule change and move 'Arcana Magi Zero Chapter 4' to next Friday, January 23rd. So I am doing  a lot of things to prepare for teh event.

For starters, I would like to announce, and there will be a Twitter Post, that I will be offering discount tickets to purchase 'Peanut Butter Jelly (Splatterbomb Theme)' on Bandcamp.com. In order to get 1 ticket1 you have to play at LEAST 3 Turns of Splatterbomb™. Discount Tickets are Limited to 1 Per Player. I can't offer it up for free like I would want to because Bandcamp won't allow musicians to print out 100% discount tickets.

https://studiocoqui.bandcamp.com/track/peanut-butter-jelly-splatterbomb-theme

Second, I am making videos for Splatterbomb™. There are 15 total. They will cover gameplay, game concepts, and the game story. Those who show will have a chance to see a lot of footage of
what Splatterbomb™ has to offer.

And of course, the game will be there for all of you to play. I will have 2 game boards available with enough tokens to allow two groups to play.


So that is the situation, there may be more that I have not covered right now, but if there is then it will be seen at the event.


I thank all 'Arcana Magi' for your patience and understanding for the schedule change, I hope some of you will be at 'The NYC Arcade' to try out Splatterbomb™. As for the rest of you, I look forward to your visit at my table to play a round of Splatterbomb™.

Until next time...

see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment