Sunday, April 18, 2010

Arcana Magi NEWS and NOTES April 19, 2010

Greeting fellow readers.

As you can see, Chapter 13 is up and running. I also posted up the latest Revised Editions of Arcana Magi Zero. I fixed as much of the grammar as I could without sacrificing the story telling itself. I hope it all works out for you.

IN UNRELATED NEWS: I'm hoping I could get 'The Impossible Man' up and running this week. There is a slight delay in the re-write. I will post each chapter every Thursday, to allow a two to three day gap between this story and Arcana Magi. This way I could avoid any conflict with the 'one post front page rule' on Fictionaut and end up with a late posting.

So that's all the news for now. Enjoy the latest the Chapter of Arcana Magi and thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment