Thursday, April 22, 2010

NEW and NOTES: April 22, 2010

Greeting fellow readers.

Today is a big day. I will debut on of my earlier novel drafts The Impossible Man tonight at 10:00 pm EST. All 20 chapters will be featured on Fictionaut. The Group Section is set. The Behind the Scenes discussion is up. Get to learn How The Impossible Man came to be. For Fictionaut members, the Welcome Mat is set. You are more than welcome to join the group.

Arcana Magi Chapter 14 is under first draft. It will be up on Sunday or Monday, pending on conditions.

Finally, I will be closing my Arcana Magi MySpace Blog tonight after I post The Impossible Man. With The Impossible Man now posting on Fictionaut I won’t have enough time to run to every single website to post up any news.

So I look forward to seeing all of you fans and reader tonight at The Impossible Man Series Group Section.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment