Monday, April 26, 2010

NEWS and NOTES: April 26, 2010

Greetings fellow readers.

Arcana Magi Chapter 14 is up and running. Now I hit a horrific snafu when writing Chapter 14 and I feel I made bringing all the Sentinels together stretch out for too long. I had originally meant to do it in 10 chapters but as I am sure you noticed, I went too long then what I had wanted. So I am threading the needle for Chapters 14 and 15 to end this long arc. If it feels forced or inconsistent, I apologize for that and will fix them up.

Chapter 15 will be posted up next week to close out this arc. Afterwards, I will take a small Arcana Magi hiatus in May so I can look back at the first 15 chapters, see where I went wrong, check for plot holes, and figure out how to cover them up in the next arc. Most importantly, give you all a chance to read the story and catch up.

I apologize if my recent writing deflated any expectations and I will make every effort not to repeat that.

The Impossible Man will be posted up this Thursday as planned. I hope you all are enjoying it so far. I hope you all are handling the insanity.

So until next time,

see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment