Monday, March 18, 2013

NEWS and NOTES: March 18, 2013

Greetings Fellow Readers. Welcome to another edition of 'NEWS and NOTES'.

NEWS:

-This Friday on Kindle, get your free copy of 'Shell' from 'The Geolyth Lore' on your Kindle mobile device.


- Wednesday's between 8:00 PM EST and 9:00 PM EST on Blogspot** - The Weekly Rants. Check out info, thoughts, and behind the scenes look on all writings and projects by H-M Brown.

- This week I'm going to talk about a few projects that I have been working on.

** Dates and times are subject to change pending any scheduling conflicts.

NOTES:

- This is the last 'NEWS and NOTES' before my Hiatus. This week and next week will be the last 'Weekly Rants' for March, then I will be away for all of April. I will see you all in May with the first set of 'NEWS and NOTES' and 'Weekly Rants'.

That's all for NEWS and NOTES today.

Until next time,
See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment