Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Weekly Rants: March 13, 2013

Greetings Fellow Readers! Welcome to another round of random ranting.

We've finally reach the last chapter of 'Arcana Magi Pure'. I hope you all enjoyed it. It was really fun writing for you all. After this week, I will be going on hiatus fr the rest of March and early April. Have to hit the recharge button and get my brain working on other things. So what will be on tap for Spring?

I will write a new Short Story on Fictionaut. Don't know what it is yet, and it will probably be the only one this Spring, still thinking about it.

I will be working 'The Impossible Man'. I am thinking of bring it over to Kindle, which means doing some improvements over the Fictionaut release, like restoring scenes removed due to wall of text on Fictionaut. I'll get it to work.

Of course there will be more Free 'Shell' Fridays, so that list will arrive after the reset.

Weekly Rants will continue for the rest of March then it will go into the April break.

Now during this writing hiatus, there some projects that I have put off and I want to work on them ASAP, it will involve You Tube, and as soon as I get it all together, I will post up dates.

Next Monday will be the last 'NEWS and NOTES' for March and April.


Yes this is going to be pretty much a slow late March and month of April. Officially I will return in May, but if I do return early, you will know when I post up 'NEWS and NOTES'.

So thank you all for joining me this Winter for 'Arcana Magi Pure Vol.3'. I look forward to seeing all Arcana Magi Fans in October for the Official 'Arcana Magi 2013' season on Fictionaut. Now both 'Memorial' and 'Pure' are at Volume 4 each.

Next Wednesday will be another round of ranting. I let you all know in 'NEWS and NOTES' next week what the next discussion will be.

Until Next Time...

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment